This article will show you how to install and set up Monetha's Magento 2 plugin.
1. Install Magento 2 plugin
a. Download the Magento 2 plugin from here.
b. Copy the contents of the Magento folder in the archive into the 'app/code' folder.
c. Perform the following actions:
- Disable Magento cache with 'php bin/magento cache:disable'.
- Install the extension with 'php bin/magento setup:upgrade' command.
- Enable Magento cache with 'php bin/magento cache:enable'.
- Re-deploy static content of Magento in case it missing after upgrade 'php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy'.
2. Configure Magento 2 plugin
a. Go to Magento -> Stores -> Configuration section in the menu.
b. Under "Sales" select "Payment Methods".
c. Click "Other Payment Options".
d. Select "Yes" next to "Enabled", enter the following information:
- Merchant Secret
- API key
At first, we will provide you with test credentials to try out the payment gateway in a safe sandbox environment.
- Set Test Mode to "Yes" for live shop
3. Test the gateway
When you are ready, contact us and we will send a test order to your shop. Alternatively, you can explore the gateway yourself.
4. Set it live
a. After making sure that everything is working, we will create your own "Merchant Secret" and "API key". They can be found in "Payment settings".
b. Simply replace the test credentials with your newly made "Merchant Secret" and "API key", then set Test Mode to "No".
That’s it! You are ready to accept cryptocurrency!
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org