This short guide will show you how to make a transaction with MetaMask to test Monetha's payment gateway in your e-commerce store.
The guide assumes that you already have Monetha's payment plugin installed and active.
Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Download the MetaMask extension for your web browser.
2. Create a new account.
3. Select "Ropsten Test Network" as the network of choice.
4. Select "Deposit", then "Get Ether" under "Test Faucet". This will open a new tab.
5. Request one or more Ethers from the faucet.
6. On your website, add any item to a cart, go to checkout, and select "Monetha" as the payment method.
7. On the payment screen, select "Ethereum (ETH)" as your currency.
8. Open the MetaMask extension, select "Send", enter the transaction details, and confirm your payment.
That's it! You've just made a test payment.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org